Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart
move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your
investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you
to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial
consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat
business and hope you'll come to understand why.
What I will do for you
Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a state of the art full color comparative market analysis
that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors. Many
people just print out info generated from the Realtor network. Our
market is a complete analysis that will create peace of mind in the
pricing and marketing of your home.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will
employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting
your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you
get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best
deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions
about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the
local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
- What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to
find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or
choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest
Price for Your Home
- Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop
and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase
the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many
buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I
have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere
between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer
tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for
the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real
estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on
when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA
buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the
seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed
during the home inspection.
back to top...
Call Us at 407.397.4870