Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move
of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home
and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from
financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your
family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride
myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
How I Can Help
Before you start looking
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding
homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you
avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area,
including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including
down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting,
preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other
inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest,
real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
back to top...
Call Us at 407.397.4870